Client has chipped nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mixnmatch1

Reaction score
Hi,
I did some nails a few days ago and client has messaged me that she has chipped two.i am booked up now so am going to struggle to fit her in before Xmas,should I go and fix for free or try my best to go and repair and charge? I blame myself but when in reality I feel I am not responsible for what a client does with them,advice please ladies :)

What product did you use?

If they should reasonably be expected to past more than two days and she hasn't done anything to cause the chipping then I would repair them before Christmas :)

hi,i used NSI :)

Things like this happen from time to time and it's frustrating but it won't take long to put right as a good will gesture even if she doesn't become a regular customer she'll be happy to recommend you.

I would repair then and just go over your aftercare advice again :)

Thanks for your replies ladies,I will go back and repair for her tomorrow as a gesture of goodwill,I need to stop blaming myself though for how a client looks after their nails when I have left. Have a great Christmas :)

Latest posts

Back