Client ignored my request not to eat nuts and seeds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a horrible woman! Glad you're ok now x

But why do people insist in wanting to eat during an appointment?!

Parents always give their kids crisps or sticky sweets to shut them up while I "attempt" to cut the hair with a wobbly head, chomping jaw, whinging hair is stuck to their slobbered on fingers

It's a salon,not a picnic

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just got another email from saying ..

Saying you have a nut allergy is a poor excuse and you are fobbing me off.

Are you kidding me? Maan id find it.so hard to bite my tongue

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Wow!! Iv just been reading my way through this thread -I thought I'd heard it all but this is a new level!!
What an awful woman 😩

Oh my god. So rude and ignorant!

I don't think I could help it. That woman would get a polite yet pointed email back.
Something along the lines of, I informed you of my allergy before your appointment and you chose to disregard this information which led to me being poorly for quite some time. Anaphalactic shock is a serious condition and as a nurse I'm sure you're aware that the severity increases when a person is subjected to that allergen.

I am sorry you feel that I have a hidden agenda, but i am simply not willing to put my safety at risk and I feel it is better for both of us that you find a new makeup artist who can accommodate your needs. I wish you the best of luck with your event.

Kind regards...

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Glad you're fully recovered.

Don't reply, block her and move on.

By replying you're stooping to similar levels and just causing yourself more frustration / anger / anxiety (delete as appropriate). Life's too short :)

Last edited:
I'm not sure much else can be gained by leaving this thread open to be honest, and I'm sure the OP has received plenty of advice to enable her to make an informed decision moving forward.

Please remember that this site is available to the general public as well as salon professionals, which means that existing or potential clients could be reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back