Client is white blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauraa1981

Reaction score
My client is a clean white blonde and it is too light for her. What colour should I use to tone it down a shade or 2
I was thinking using an 1/2 9 and 1/2 9.3 will this be okay? Wont want it too warm but scared of it going green
What would you recommend and why ?

You might just use 9.3. It won't be to warm. Use a demi.

Thank you, so you dont need the base 9 to deepen the color. The 9.3 will darken it on its own

Yes. Also, some of the warmth will be absorbed so a 9.3 will come out more like a flat 9. If you want to deepen the result use 8.3 and 9.3.

Anything that you put on lightened hair makes it deeper as there is no real tone in there anymore. So you better start easy with a 9.3 and then from there you can always go deeper if that is the client's wish. Clients usually think after having some tone they are now dark blonde [emoji23]

My client is a clean white blonde and it is too light for her. What colour should I use to tone it down a shade or 2
I was thinking using an 1/2 9 and 1/2 9.3 will this be okay? Wont want it too warm but scared of it going green
I don't know what color line your using but if you nervous about it being too warm than use a 9/03 which is in Wella, by adding the natural tone to it, it will help it from being to warm but also do its job.

How did you get on with this colour?

Latest posts

Back