Client problem??!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailrooms

Reaction score
Hi
I'm hoping someone out there has had a similar problem to a client of mine. She has been having uv gel natural nail overlays with me for about 4 months and everything seemed fine, then the last two appointment she has lost the fore and middle finger on both hand. I have spoken to NSI, whom I use thier products they suggested she may have oily nails and to nail pure twice. I have done this and it has happened again. The natural nail overlay starts to come away fromthe natural nail at the free edge and I have tried everything and am worried I may lose this client if i don't find an answer. Please can anyone help.:cry:

Hi
I'm hoping someone out there has had a similar problem to a client of mine. She has been having uv gel natural nail overlays with me for about 4 months and everything seemed fine, then the last two appointment she has lost the fore and middle finger on both hand. I have spoken to NSI, whom I use thier products they suggested she may have oily nails and to nail pure twice. I have done this and it has happened again. The natural nail overlay starts to come away fromthe natural nail at the free edge and I have tried everything and am worried I may lose this client if i don't find an answer. Please can anyone help.:cry:

I know it seems a little obvious an answer but, are you capping those fingers properly?? maybe if next time you double check on the capping to eliminate that as a possibility?? Or maybe ur client is tapping those fingers for some unknown reason????????
:confused:

once the free edge is capped as above (Anna) mentions make sure you are not then filing it away when you are finishing...HTH

Latest posts

Back