Client Record Card......What do you think? Do I need to add anything?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ilovebarbie

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Have just put together my own client record form, would love to know what you all think???? do I need to add anything?

Perfection
Client Record​

Personal Details
Name
Address

Date of Birth
Home Number
Mobile Number
Work Number

Please answer the following questions
Do you have any allergies
Do you have any skin problems
Are you currently taking any medication
Do you have any serious health problems
If you anwered yes to any of the above questions please give full details

Treatment Received Date

Do you wish to receive emails informing you of any special offers or new treatments YES/NO

If you are trying to sell more services for future you need to have a record of that, so you could be consistant with your mesage.

Yes, email address! If you want to reach clients in the future as your last question implies why send them stuff through the post a 40p a time when you can email them for free?

I ask if they have had any treatments before and if they have any hobbies/interest that may affect the service. I have how did you hear about our salon, do you use any products at home.
I also have a space to note the condidtion of the hands.

Thanks girls. xxx

We also have on our record
Occupation...this way if they work in a large store I ask them to put a few pricelists in their staff room/canteen for me :)) knowing occupation also helps with their treatments ie. hunched over a desk as a receptionist all day usually means aching neck & shoulders 'hey presto' lets sell a massage to my newby client!!
We have individually listed health/skin problems etc like pregnant, Diabetic, Recent Operations, etc for them to tick or cross off, it's suprising what some people 'foget' to tell you until too late! This way your covered, as they have marked the boxes & signed
I would also have listed at the top - Confidential Record Card
Ours are transferred onto our computer system & we then have a notes section for us to write how client likes coffee etc, I also write little memos like the name of their dog :) where they are going on holiday etc x

Thanks for the pink apple Very professional. Good tips too Thanks. x

Latest posts

Back