Client record/consultation cards?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few more hearts received! I do get lots of thank you emails unfortunately they don't show here :)

I'm sure they do, my post was meant as a gentle reminder to people that they can give out hearts on posts or add to the posters reputation.

Just got my email thank you so much :)

posh.beauty

Please could I have your form as well. You must be fed up of sending it by now :)
My email is [email protected].

Thank you in advance its very kind of you xxx

Would you mind sending me a copy too. I am just starting out with nails. My email is [email protected]

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Could you send me one too please [email protected] x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Sorry for troubling you but could I possibly get a copy too? I LOVE organisation!!

[email protected]

Thank you! <3

Ok, again I have sent (I hope!) to all that have requested up to this point.

If you do require a copy it makes life easier for me to private message me, rather than put a message on this thread! that way I don't miss anyone and I don't leave such a long delay in replying to you :)

Thanks x

How do I send you a heart mobile hands?

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

click on the heart icon on the bottom right

Thankyou Angela &#128522;

And how do you add to people's reputation?

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Could I have a copy too :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Have pm'd you. Thanks

Hello. I can see you have emailed and helped many people with this info. I wonder if you would mind kindly doing the same for me please. Thank you in advance.xx

As this thread is now turning into a succession of requests and thanks, can I please ask that contact be made directly with the geek who is offering assistance.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back