Client records....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sazza83

Reaction score
Just a quick question over this,What info will i need on these,I am going to make my own ones up with my business name on the top i haven't seen any client records before so i was wondering what do you put in these
sazza

i haven't seen any client records before
Client consultations and contra indications etc should have been covered in you training. Did they not mention anything?

why not buy a pack first they are not expensive then you have a template to make your own:)

feel free to use these for inspiration; Customer Documentation

Remember - these are for Male Waxing only. Check your Contra-indications for each of the treatments you are planning.

J.

Client consultations and contra indications etc should have been covered in you training. Did they not mention anything?
I am not after consultation sheets i have them and were alwas using them in college,What i am after is something along the line of client details,records od any past contra-indicatons/actions...what and when they had treatments from me notes from these treatments if you can see where i am going with this.Any Help welcome and all help given thanx
sazza

Is this what you mean?

Name;
Address;

Mobile Number;
Home Number;
Work Number;

Email address;
Do you wish to recieve email updates? Yes/No

Do you have any medical conditions/disorders?

If any, what medication do you take?

Patch test date;

Notes;

Signature; Date;

ON REVERSE OF CARD

Date Treatment Price

Is this what you mean?

Name;
Address;

Mobile Number;
Home Number;
Work Number;

Email address;
Do you wish to recieve email updates? Yes/No

Do you have any medical conditions/disorders?

If any, what medication do you take?

Patch test date;

Notes;

Signature; Date;

ON REVERSE OF CARD

Date Treatment Price

Thanx that is what i am after thank you
sazza

Your welcome :)

You may also want to add "D.O.B"

thank you again and i will
sazza