Clients and Xmas cards?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammiec85

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just wanted to know if anyone gives out Xmas cards to clients ?

Definitely not. I don't do Christmas cards full stop I donate the money to charity! Saves a lot of mither and something good comes out of it too!!

I do, some even get a thank you voucher for a discount in January, not everyone gets the voucher, it's a bit of a surprise for them. I used to post them out to all the clients in my filing cabinet in the hopes of reminding them I'm here if they haven't been for a while, but I didn't get any new business from it so now I only do the ones I know are booked in, and a few unnamed for those unexpected last minute arrivals ;)

Nope.

I'm having a Christmas e-flyer made this year which I'll send out via text/Facebook message.

I give one to my most loyal customers (my favourites :) ) I put a voucher in there too for money off their next appointment :)

Thanks all for your replies :)

I've always given my regular clients Xmas cards with a £5 off any hair service over £27 voucher inside.
It's my way of showing appreciation to them for their continued support over the year. After all, without those loyal clients there is no business.

My clients give me christmas cards.

Mine too and lots of pressies :).
And mine bless their hearts hence why I always show my appreciation of their valued custom with a voucher in a card

Last year I put a Christmas greeting in the local paper. I would be worried about forgetting a client or two. X

I gave Christmas cards out last year to my regular clients, I asked Carl from Verve designs to design me a bespoke card that matched my business branding and gave a money off voucher to be used in January and sent them to the printers however this can be costly (lesson learned) so this year I'm getting down with the kids and I'm sending out an ecard with an Evoucher That I can send by email/inbox/Fbook/what's app of that I can print off at home :) www.facebook.com/VerveDesigns

Before the postage went up I used to post Christmas cards to all my clients. Now I write out a card to each client who comes in December and give it to them in person. In our area we have Scouts Post, so for areas that are covered by this charity service, I send out a card. For all the others I design a postcard in www.canva.com with a greeting from me, then I send it as an attachment to an e-mail.

Latest posts

Back