Clients just wanting hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hair_addict_extensions

Reaction score
This is something new a supplied a fiend with a weft from my supplier & she had it fitted elsewhere as I don't do wefts. I bis have her friend asking if I can supply her with 150g strands for micro rings which I offer, but to have it fitted elsewhere. I'm not sure how to feel supplying another tech with my suppliers hair or that's it's just like retailing hair or saying yes to one & no to another! Oh I'm confused! lol

Sorry my predictive text is playing up! lol

This is something new a supplied a fiend with a weft from my supplier & she had it fitted elsewhere as I don't do wefts. I bis have her friend asking if I can supply her with 150g strands for micro rings which I offer, but to have it fitted elsewhere. I'm not sure how to feel supplying another tech with my suppliers hair or that's it's just like retailing hair or saying yes to one & no to another! Oh I'm confused! lol

Have you asked why the other tech isn't supplying the hair? Seems an odd one to me, the hair you use is one of the things that sets you apart from other technicians. Have you asked why they're not getting you to fit the hair you supply?

Why not, add a cost on top- after all we are in business!

That's what I was going to say lol chuck a decent bit of profit on and sell it!

I've asked does she want me to fit it & she said her friend does them, does just seem odd why her friend hasn't got her own supplier! I've not added a profit only as my friend asked me the price & thinking it was for her I told her the price just as I would buy it, then she said it's not for her but her friend so now I can't really add a profit on it either lol. But I know for future!!

I've asked does she want me to fit it & she said her friend does them, does just seem odd why her friend hasn't got her own supplier! I've not added a profit only as my friend asked me the price & thinking it was for her I told her the price just as I would buy it, then she said it's not for her but her friend so now I can't really add a profit on it either lol. But I know for future!!

Never tell anyone how much you pay for something. I hate it when clients ask how much we pay for the colour tubes , its so rude!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I pay £59 a tube and make no profit, because I just do hair for love ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Yea agreed, a lesson learnt for this lady tho, we've all done it

I had to lie to a family member coz if told them how much the colours were so when I got with goldwell I told her it's £20 a tube now 😕 feel bad but tuff lol

Latest posts

Back