Clients questions...and your replies !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would just say something like
"well we leave the tiny margin to prevent the product touching your skin, this prevents over exposure also prevents lifting, as if product does touch your skin, the bodys natural oils will prevent the product from adhering to your nail plate "

this will then probably bring on a "whats over exposure " question,

you can then explain about over exposure, explaining is it VERY important to avoid it at all costs , but that it does usually happen over a period of repeated use,
Only to ensure client has been given true facts but only enough to not bore her to tears or scare her sensless, !

does anybody have other suggestions on this one ???

nope I think you've got that one 100% covered there girlie !!!

I would just say something like
"well we leave the tiny margin to prevent the product touching your skin, this prevents over exposure also prevents lifting, as if product does touch your skin, the bodys natural oils will prevent the product from adhering to your nail plate "

this will then probably bring on a "whats over exposure " question,

you can then explain about over exposure, explaining is it VERY important to avoid it at all costs , but that it does usually happen over a period of repeated use,
Only to ensure client has been given true facts but only enough to not bore her to tears or scare her sensless, !

does anybody have other suggestions on this one ???

Thank you Emmsy, my brain is rather mush-like at the mo. That all makes perfect sense and rings a bell in my head! LOL.

I'll remember for next time. x x x

Client (after I've sprayed SolarSpray on fresh polish x 2 incl base and top coat): So is it dry now then?

Me: !!!?:eek:!!??:smack:!! It will be touch dry soon but you will need to be careful for quite a while yet.

Client (after I've sprayed SolarSpray on fresh polish x 2 incl base and top coat): So is it dry now then?

Me: !!!?:eek:!!??:smack:!! It will be touch dry soon but you will need to be careful for quite a while yet.

LOL! I get this all the time. I make them sit in the waiting area for 15 minutes :lol:

I always get asked when applying tips " gosh who would have them this long/why do they make them this long?"
My reply? "Well, actually in some places its very popular to have extremely long nails covered in nail art!/they make them this long so you have a choice of exactly what length you would like, and if they made them in different lengths they wouldnt be the right shape for everyone. We like to tailor them to the clients preference":green:

they make them this long so you have a choice of exactly what length you would like, and if they made them in different lengths they wouldnt be the right shape for everyone. We like to tailor them to the clients preference":green:

haha I get this a lot too , then they do the "raaarrghhh" while doing a tiger impression :green:
I say "well they make them this long because if they didnt Id be spending the night stuck to you :green: " or somethihng similar,

Latest posts

Back