Clients SP Lashes all gone after 2 weeks help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coups103

Reaction score
Hi All

Just after a bit of advice, I have one lady who after 2 weeks has no semi perm lashes left. All my other clients always come back for infills with a good majority left, so I have reiterated the aftercare point by point and she says she's not done anything!

Her lashes are ever so fine and her eyes have excess skin so I am having to lift the lid with tape to lash, I ensure I prime her lashes but even doing this I am seeing that when I swipe the glue it seems to sit on the natural lash in tiny droplets like they are waterproofed!!

Is there such a thing as a client that no matter what you do they won't last past 2 weeks?

Your thoughts are much appreciated, I feel bad because I am only charging 1/2 price as getting my speed up as only qualified last November but its on my mind that she will have to pay full price every 2 weeks for a full set come the future and want to make sure its not something I am doing x

Latest posts

Back