Clients struggling with new CND LED lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My cnd led lamp us also really good

Hmm, maybe I should wait to invest in the new lamp! Have been so tempted but I must say my old lamp I LOVE! Never have an issue with the cord and just love it still x

Have u seen the package deal where u get one free? Im tempted but still not 100% sure due to yr reviews? X

I'm so glad I'm not the only one with clients that keep smudging! I gave them all a trial the first time they saw it so they could feel where they should be first but still getting smudges! It's really not difficult, don't know what people's problem is lol.

Also finding it very hard for toes. People aren't getting their foot far enough in to be under the bulbs. I think the gap is too small height wise to get feet in... Some people have chubby feet and seems they are getting squashed in lol. Luckily for me I'm a skinny little runt so no issues but I'm not the one paying!

Surprised their has been no replies from anyone at S2/CND seeing as there are more than a few of us struggling.

I love the lamps design, just not sure it's been made for the usual novice clients.

Have also had mine cut out a couple of times, I too panicked like mad the first time lol. Thankfully doesn't seem to be too regular of an occurrence for me x

I'm very surprised to hear all these "problems" with the new lamps, as I have had absolutely no problems whatsoever.

The cord has to be really clicked in, but I have two lamps, so don't ever need to move them.
I also have not had one client smudge or hit their nails, trying to get in the right spot and have had no curing issues at all.

I couldn't imagine working on a clients hands if their hands are "resting" on top of one lamp - that would completely do my wrists in!

I think there have been no replies from the CND people because they realise we are right and there are problems else they would of dived straight in to put us right. Which just disappoints me even more.
I nearly gave up on using shellac as tbh as many clients choose gelish over shellac due to the colours but seeing their new lamp made me stay. Maybe that was the wrong choice.

But there is alot more people loving the lamp with no problems at all like me [emoji2]

Have been following this thread in hope of a response from someone 'in the know', doesn't look like that's going to happen which is odd as usually very on the ball...

I am still having issues with the wire crackling so instead of unplugging it from the lead every evening I am leaving it plugged in and just removing the plug from the wall socket - don't think this is something I should have to do but it scares me that it'll blow if I fiddle around with it.

Think a trip to S2 is on the cards this week...

I think there have been no replies from the CND people because they realise we are right and there are problems else they would of dived straight in to put us right. Which just disappoints me even more.
I nearly gave up on using shellac as tbh as many clients choose gelish over shellac due to the colours but seeing their new lamp made me stay. Maybe that was the wrong choice.
I think if anyone wants a response specifically from CND/S2 then that's who you should contact instead of waiting for a company representative to see this thread.

Latest posts

Back