Clip in extentions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sazza83

Reaction score
hi i am thinking of buying some clip in extensions in pink to splice into my purple hair but i am unsure on how to put them in/on as i am new to all this so if someone could point me in the right direction on this it would be most appreciated
sazza
:?:

Hey, ive been interested in clip ins for months now - done alot of research... :) try foxylocksextensions.com cheap, loots of real human hair clip ins - not in pink but could be dyed!! :idea: plus fast shipping, all natural hair colours, plus a guide to clip um in! check it out! :) good quality aswell :)

i will look into that thank you
sazza

I actually had foxylocks and found their quality pretty bad & the extensions would matt pretty badly, since then I have had two sets from headkandy (different colour) and found them the better quality.

I used to wear my extensions everyday as I hated my short length, and wore them everyday for over 6 months after having bonded extensions. The application does get easier the more times you apply them and know which wefts go on which part of your head.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Nice clean sections. Back comb the root area and clip in! Simple. Start applying about 1/2 inch from the bottom of your hair line and work up

Craig Keane
www.hculture.co.uk

Latest posts

Back