Clip in hair extensions on bobbed hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gail_316

Reaction score
Hi All
I have a shoulder length, well nearly, bob and I really miss my long hair. It has grown a bit since my avatar picture was taken.
Can you let me know if clip in hair extensions would work with my hair? I was going to see what you guys said, then maybe buy some and then get my hairdresser to put them in and blend them.
Any advice would be greatfully appreciated!
Thanks and lots of love
Gail

:hug:

x

How about wearing hair bows and headbands? They work perfectly even with short hairs!

Hey my hair isn't much longer then yours and i wear clip in's :) They look like my hair no prob however i did have my highlted by my hair dresser to make a complet match to my hair, also one tip i find they look a lot better if i curl them a little in with my hair becuase somtimes you can see if there stright where your hair suddenly stops and the clip in's start. Also i have very, very thick hair which makes it easy to cover them but my sister has some to but her hair is abit thin so somtimes you can see the clips which isn't a good look lol xxxx

Latest posts

Back