Clip in hair extensions Where and what

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troggles

Reaction score
My daughter now after clip in hair, where is the best place to source them, seem ten at sallys but hopefully i can buy better.

is it better getting european hair, what remy hair? She i buy them with clips already attached?

i think the colour she wants is a 613 then i think she needs to add a toner, to make it silver blue, hope this makes sense

My daughter now after clip in hair, where is the best place to source them, seem ten at sallys but hopefully i can buy better.

is it better getting european hair, what remy hair? She i buy them with clips already attached?

i think the colour she wants is a 613 then i think she needs to add a toner, to make it silver blue, hope this makes sense

Hi
European hair by far is much better then the bog standard stuff but you should expect to pay alot more for this hair then the stuff you have found at Sally's. Remy just means the hair cuticles are all in the direction in which they grew ie cuticle intact and running in the same direction. It's not really an indication of the hair quality. Your probably better off buying the hair with the clips already attached hth

Rach

thanks for explaining remy.

any good sources on web to buy clip in hair

i am currently a stockist for new extensions that have been on the market for a wee while now called flip-in-hair extensions.. they are amazing... real human hair. maybe you should go on their website and find your nearist stockist salon and go try them :) xxx

I would try colour 60 extensions for your daughter, which I think is the lightest blonde. I used to get mine from a salon up the road, they cut the weft to my head size, sewed on the clips for me and then showed me how to fit them.I think this is better, as they use the full amount of hair in the pack (around 6ft),so I used to wear half the pack and then keep the rest for when the first set has become a bit "worn". I used virgin remi hair in colour 60, and I think it cost me around £55 for the 16". I'm not sure if they sell the hair online, I can't see it on their website, but maybe they have other salons in your area?? www.fresh-salon.co.uk

Does your daughter want to wear the extensions all the time or just now and again? I have now got the salon to weave in (sew in) my extensions, just because I wanted to wear them everyday but couldn't be bothered to clip them in each morning. In an ideal world I would of liked individual strand extensions, but they are a bit pricey for me at the moment, that's why I have the weave, as it doesn't fall out and only costs me £65.

I would go with your daughter into salons that do extensions in your area and ask for a free consultation, just so you learn a bit more about the extensions and whether the clip-in ones are best.

Hi Troggles, I am looking for clip in extensions for my sister but I am unsure where and what to buy. Her last ones went matted. They were 100% Human Hair Premium Plus, they were very silky soft when purchased but soon became matted.

I have just came across this website: Hair Extensions. Clip in Hair Extensions. Human Hair Extensions.

(The business is in Seaham, just outside of Sunderland so not too far.)

They also have a fan page on Facebook which I clicked onto and it seems like they have alot of happy customers.

I've had a look and they sell the clip in European hair. Either wefts, or with the clips already attached. Anyone know what Grade AAA and Grade B hair means? Is European hair the best to buy or is there any other?

Latest posts

Back