Clip in hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendy malley

Reaction score
Could anyone recomend any clip in hair extensions other than the Balmain ones available from Sally's but similar. Some of the young girls are asking my daughter for them for the proms they'd like them put in and then cut to match their styles. Thanks if you can help x

Could anyone recomend any clip in hair extensions other than the Balmain ones available from Sally's but similar. Some of the young girls are asking my daughter for them for the proms they'd like them put in and then cut to match their styles. Thanks if you can help x
Hi wendy, most of us on here buy professional hanks of hair from hair merchants to extend the hair with hot or cold bonded methods ....we don't usally buy in the clip in types you are looking for .... but perhpas a haidresser who keeps some quality ones may stock them for thier clients and may be able to point you in the right direction , good luck with your search :) minky

Hi Minky, sorry didn't explain she is a hairdresser but finds the Balmain ones over priced for what they are and for what the young girls are looking for.Really looking for something better priced to keep in stock as an extra service. Thanks for taking the time though x

Hi Minky, sorry didn't explain she is a hairdresser but finds the Balmain ones over priced for what they are and for what the young girls are looking for.Really looking for something better priced to keep in stock as an extra service. Thanks for taking the time though x

Hi wendy no worries , I am sure someone will come along and answer this one for you soon :) x minky

Try salonsdirect, i dont know if they have them on the websight but they do in the catalog. They have balmain and also some cheaper versions and clip in pony tails etc too. Hope this helps xxxx

Try salonsdirect, i dont know if they have them on the websight but they do in the catalog. They have balmain and also some cheaper versions and clip in pony tails etc too. Hope this helps xxxx
Thanks Sarah I'll have a look and send for the catalog x

Hi wendy yes I saw some clip in hair extensions in Salons Direct today called Universal these looked really nice but ..... it would all depend if the hair is all root to point correct , but.... annoyingly .... you would only find out by buying it and wearing it .

Thanks again Minky will check those out,I think the clip ins are fairly poor on the whole lol but if the young ones want them for a special occassion might as well be able to provide them.Would be a good idea for my daughter to do a proper extension course having had a scan around the hair geeks posts it seems quite interesting x

GIGI's hair supplies are a hair extentsion stockist they have anything frm straight european hair 2 afro carribbiean and their all good quality human hair had mine for years.

GIGI's hair supplies are a hair extentsion stockist they have anything frm straight european hair 2 afro carribbiean and their all good quality human hair had mine for years.
Thanks thats exactly what I wanted x:D Had a look and registered

Latest posts

Back