Clip in Hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottishjoy

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Just popping over from Nail Geek.. I'm not sure if anyone here will be able to advise or not but thought it would be worth a shot!

I've recently had to have quite a bit cut off my hair after a total hair disaster at another salon. Basically i had black hair and wanted to go lighter so i ended up blonde in the space of about 6 weeks.. My hair did not deal with it well at all and the hairdresser i went to see on Friday told me she hadnt seen hair in such bad condition for quite a while!

Anyway..back dark again now and never touching bleach again..I digress!

Basically because ive had quite a bit cut off i'd like to get a set of clip in hair extensions for use on special occasions, nights out that kind of thing... I don't really know where to start to be honest.

I was wondering if any of you could recommened a good quality brand of clip in's? I know they sell them in Sallys n stuff but is that really the best way to go ? (i think i know the answer to that question!) x

pauls hair world have some good ones or hair u can.buy and sew in clips to suit you xx worth having a look x

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

I've used clip in extensions on and off for years and the best brand for value and quality is American Dream. You can buy them per strip for £9.99 and most people need 4, if your Hair is very thick I would suggest 6 strips. Visit their website to view colour swatches, etc. Www.americandreamextensions.co.uk

Latest posts

Back