clip meshe

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tarkey20

Reaction score
can anyone help me ive just finsihed my training at college and am looking to buy some clip meshe as i prefer using them to foils but i can't seem to find anyone selling can anyone help

can anyone help me ive just finsihed my training at college and am looking to buy some clip meshe as i prefer using them to foils but i can't seem to find anyone selling can anyone help

Hi, we would need a bit more info for us to help you out ,
what do they look like / how do they work are they foil or plastic ? ect...
:hug: minky x

Hi, we would need a bit more info for us to help you out ,
what do they look like / how do they work are they foil or plastic ? ect...
:hug: minky x

they are plastic and at the top its like a plastic clip which fastens tight to the head and dose not move

they are plastic and at the top its like a plastic clip which fastens tight to the head and dose not move

I know what you mean I have seen these a while ago ,
unfortunateley I havent seen them at all for a while ,
salons direct used to do them , and I think sallys too , but maybe some other kind geek on here can let you know where you can still get them
:hug: x minky

I know a friend of mine that loved using these but im pretty sure they are extremly hard to come by they may have even been discontinued now.... I think if I remember rightly somebody did ask about them on here a while ago .

I know a friend of mine that loved using these but im pretty sure they are extremly hard to come by they may have even been discontinued now.... I think if I remember rightly somebody did ask about them on here a while ago .

Hi, yes natsel is right I remember that too now , and I dont think they could get hold of any either :hug: x minky

thanks everyone will let you know how i get on

Latest posts

Back