Clip on desk lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kizzycat

Reaction score
Hi guys
I have been clinging on to my ikea desk lamp for about 6 years now. It has been in the wars of late and I am going to have to replace it. It is similar to this one from Amazon.
Maul 8213590 Atlantic Energy saving light Black 11 W: Amazon.co.uk: Lighting
I am sure most of you know the one, however I cant find it in IKEA. I am sure I only paid about £12 for it and wanted to replace it. I was even going to upgrade to a daylight bulb for it! lol.

Can anyone recommend a good desk lamp for my manicure table for about £30? I like this one coz it is clip on, and flexible and moveable.

I spotted one in Hobbycraft a month or so ago. I didn't really look too closely at it though to be honest, so I wouldn't be able to tell you much about it.

I got mine from Argos, it's a little LED black one for kid's rooms for bedtime reading...really good and i love it! was around 12 squids! x

i got mine in argos, its silver, long arm, desk clamp and magnifying part - it was around £30

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I got a silver led one from b&q. I love it. Very bright aswell and I'm sure it was £15.99

Latest posts

Back