Clip on light for spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cdl

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm looking for a clip on light to use for spray tans as the natural light isn't the best in my beauty room. Am I able to buy a clip on light from anywhere (Argos, B&Q, Ebay etc) and then change the bulb to a specific one that doesn't leave a shadow ? or do I need to get a light & bulb together from one of the spray tanning companies ?
If anyone can help me that would be great!
xx

You need a spiral daylight bulb for good light quality and to eliminate shadows. I brought my clip on light and bulb separately from amazon as it worked out the cheapest way at the time. It doesn't matter whether you buy together or separately as long as bulb is good. Personally I would shop around online, the stores like B&Q were more expensive when brought mine.

Could you link us to the kind of thing you recommend please xx

Have a quick Look on nouvatan website they sell clip on light and bulb very cheap - asda sell exactly same light also I think the brand is called ' status '

I have it and it's very good 👍

Laura x

http://shop.sienna-x.co.uk/Retail-Products/Professional-Touch/Extras/Clamp-On-Light-CLPSTLGHT001

Hi,
I brought mine from sienna x ... (I use fake bake but wanted the light - i also use it on my manicure table too as the light is fantastic ... )

There are probably cheaper ones but why buy twice and the reason I brought it from sienna x is that I know it's not going to get hot as that's what it's designed for ... Clipping onto a tent .. !!!
***there is quite a few threads already on this so you can see what others have said and what they use ***

Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Thankyou :) is that the clip on light & bulb you use? Just wanted to double check the bulb would fit in the light :) x

It looks the same. I brought mine a couple of years ago but would buy something like this if it ever needed replacing. Just remember the check whether fitting is bayonet or screw cap (majority seem to be bayonet). Nouvatan's light is a good price although I think its supplied with a standard bulb rather than a daylight bulb. Sienna x is very expensive, nice if you can justify the cost! I have never had any issues with it burning clients or my tent.

Asda do them! £3-95 for a clip on light, you'll find them amongst the bulbs and plugs etc :)

Latest posts

Back