Closed door for educators!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megaone

Reaction score
sorry if this is in the wrong place but i'm so MAD :mad:, i have been doing nails since 2001 and i would like to take my skills to the next step by becoming an educator........ No such luck :rolleyes:.

i have called a few company here in Ireland (no names ) and it's a a click.... no hope of becoming one.

i would like to teach nails in some of the schools and i know there is call for it but i feel like banging my head off a brick wall :grr:.

i have done some research and in the UK there is a whole range of company's and schools that will teach you the skills for to become an educator.... but not the nail company's here.....

sorry to go on like this but i need advice and to get this off my chest...

hi, is it teaching for a certain nail company or is it colleges your looking to get into.

not too fussy, i rang the company that i did my course with and asked about becoming an educator for them but to teach in different schools,

( in case they thought i wanted a job with them ) and they said they don't do any courses like that.

And as their product can be bought in salon services, if i teach a group of people i cant give a cert from that company to say the have passed!!! see my problem....

Creative have a distributorship in Ireland, why not contact them and ask about the steps to becoming a Master Tech and what's needed to enable you to teach. I'm sure they'll give you all of the info you need.

Phone: 00353 14599199
00353 14599195
Email: [email protected]

thanks sandi

I'll try them too. you know it gas but one company in Ireland has in their booklet have advertised about becoming an educator and when i asked i was told we have enough here and can you ring back in a few months.... this is what drives me mad

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back