Closing salon help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flawlessh&b

Reaction score
My business partner and I are currently in the process of closing our shop (hairdressers and beauticians). We have been unsure in what way to let our customers know and would just like some help on ways to handle the situation :)

My business partner and I are currently in the process of closing our shop (hairdressers and beauticians). We have been unsure in what way to let our customers know and would just like some help on ways to handle the situation :)

Hi,
What are you both planning on doing once the salon is closed ?
Mobile or working for someone else or not working at all ... as this would depend on what you tell your clients ...!!!
Why are you closing and not selling as a going concern ???

Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Flawless....you must take this with a good sense of humour as it is intended.

" To our loyal customers (which aren't many!)
It is with heartfelt emotion that I must extend to you my decision to close the salon. If you had honoured my prices, showed up at your appointments, didn't want something for nothing I would be continuing to trade. All that remains, is to say thanks for nothing, you tight fisted bunch of nobody's. Oh and as for very small tips you kindly gave me .....Please now allow me to return a tip......don't bother coming back!"

Last edited:
Lol.. I love your humour!

Are you selling to someone else? As this will effect what you need to say :)

I think for a while we will go mobile I've sort of become disheartened the past while and am also considering a career change but have no idea what to do :-/ I love your suggestion virtues it would fit perfectly lol :) I wouldn't have the first clue how to sell the business as a going concern and i think it's too late now

I think for a while we will go mobile I've sort of become disheartened the past while and am also considering a career change but have no idea what to do :-/ I love your suggestion virtues it would fit perfectly lol :) I wouldn't have the first clue how to sell the business as a going concern and i think it's too late now

It's never too late flawless. . Look on the Internet under business transfer agents. The buy and sell business. They will at least be able to offer you some advice. :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back