Cloud 9 heat rollers!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The TheO's are amazing, as are the Irons. I was a hardcore GHD lover but tried the Cloud Nines and love them.
Trade the ghds in! you wont look back xx

The TheO's are amazing, as are the Irons. I was a hardcore GHD lover but tried the Cloud Nines and love them.
Trade the ghds in! you wont look back xx

How much are the cloud 9 irons?xx

They exchanged my ghd's for cloud 9's straighteners for a week and if I prefur ed the cloud 9's I could keep for free.. And I did, I found them so much better than my ghd's 😄

how did ypu manage this, just registered with them as was going to buy a pair of the irons to try..

brilliant trade prices :D

how did ypu manage this, just registered with them as was going to buy a pair of the irons to try..

brilliant trade prices :D

They came in my salon offering it me! I bought tho 'O' and they exchanged my straighteners.. I was over the moon 😃

The 'O' Has arrived!!! Cant wait to try it on my clients yay!

How long do u leave them in your clients hair? would you just whizz the hair dry and then put the rollers in? just got my pod but only tried it on my friend who left them in for ages...:lol:

Set up a pro account and it'll tell you! They are a nice price! ;) x

Hey blue, I ve finally figured out to to get on here on my phone!! Anyway def interested in a pro account. How do I go about it? X

Hey blue, I ve finally figured out to to get on here on my phone!! Anyway def interested in a pro account. How do I go about it? X

Go onto cloud9 website click professional and set up pro account x

Go onto cloud9 website click professional and set up pro account x

:) thanks all done. Not sure I'm happy about how easy it is to register as a pro though? X

:) thanks all done. Not sure I'm happy about how easy it is to register as a pro though? X

I order mine through salon solutions!! They distribute for them.. X

I was thinking the exact same! .. Surely anyone could register as a pro on there?! X

I was thinking the exact same! .. Surely anyone could register as a pro on there?! X

Glad it's not only me, as soon as you search cloud 9 the site pops up along with a little professional tab, it doesn't ask for any proof at all and all prices are visible straight away, it's def put me off :(

Glad it's not only me, as soon as you search cloud 9 the site pops up along with a little professional tab, it doesn't ask for any proof at all and all prices are visible straight away, it's def put me off :(

Exactly, and clients would be able to buy the 'trade only' packages and items in the plain packaging which they can get a lot cheaper :( .. Not good! X

Exactly, and clients would be able to buy the 'trade only' packages and items in the plain packaging which they can get a lot cheaper :( .. Not good! X

I've e.mailed them about this, will let you all know the reply xx

Well iv just tried my new 'o' and it did nothing to the hair...no curl & no volume! B4 using them the rollers smelt like a burnt smell. Does any1 eles smell like this?

Hi, im in Australia and I just tried to order the wand and was told that only a salon can stock and order and there has to be a big open order. I work from home and have a quite a good client base but I still cant buy.
I can't believe that some people can just register and buy at cost and not even be hairdresser and Im qualified now for 23 years and I can't buy one in Australia....this sucks!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Latest posts

Back