Cloud 9 heat rollers!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi donna have you had a reply yet? Really don't want to invest in something that anyone can buy. X

We used heated roller s year s ago. If you put rollers in dry hair and place the customer under heat it has a similar effect.

I used to take mine everywhere lol! Some of the old methods are still good

Faye Cheshire

Hi donna have you had a reply yet? Really don't want to invest in something that anyone can buy. X

No they've not replied yet. I will call them one day this week and see what they say.

I noticed ghds in the argos catalogue yesterday does anyone know when they started selling them?

No they've not replied yet. I will call them one day this week and see what they say.

I noticed ghds in the argos catalogue yesterday does anyone know when they started selling them?

Hardly surprising, they are now owned by main electronics x

Hardly surprising, they are now owned by main electronics x

Blue i think i would have you as my phone a friend on who wants to be a millionaire. Fountain of knowledge you x

Blue i think i would have you as my phone a friend on who wants to be a millionaire. Fountain of knowledge you x

Whoops mean maplins x

Latest posts

Back