Clueless about eyeshadow!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisa32

Reaction score
Hi all, im level 3 qualified in beauty therapy and also went on a course with Jane iredale but I really feel my makeup skills are lacking. Im not a big make up wearer myself but I want to be good at it. The area I need to focus on is eyeshadow, I really struggle to with deciding on the right shades to use as it just ends up looking a bit plain. Also I have the naked palettes but I feel like they just don't show up enough, can anyone suggest some affordable brands that I could have a play with? Xx

I love my naked palettes and have never been disappointed with the Pigment! However the Revolution brand from Superdrug are fab! Their palettes are great!

Hi all, im level 3 qualified in beauty therapy and also went on a course with Jane iredale but I really feel my makeup skills are lacking. Im not a big make up wearer myself but I want to be good at it. The area I need to focus on is eyeshadow, I really struggle to with deciding on the right shades to use as it just ends up looking a bit plain. Also I have the naked palettes but I feel like they just don't show up enough, can anyone suggest some affordable brands that I could have a play with? Xx

What base are you using before applying your eyeshadows?
I find using either a primer or concealers lol over the lip up to the brow, set with a neutral matte shade helps show up any colours you put over the top. And also keeps the shadow in place for hours xx

Another vote for Makeup Revolution here, they have a great range of colours in non-expensive palettes, the pigmentation is good and there's not a lot of fall out. Perfect for a beginner.

Thanks all, really appreciate your replies. Xx

Latest posts

Back