Clusters Lashes - on couch or chair? (mobile)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinaballerina

Reaction score
Hey Geeks

Was just wondering where you do youe cluster lashes? do you get your client to lay on a couchb or sit up on chair?

I am mobile :D I think I would find it hard if they were on a chair but wanted to get your thoughts!

Thanks x

I always to mine on a chair, i find it alot easier, but everyone will be diffrent prob, i just find it better to look down at them while i am putting them on, also fumes dont seem to get into the eye as much if you have someone with sensitive eyes. hth xx

Hey Geeks

Was just wondering where you do youe cluster lashes? do you get your client to lay on a couchb or sit up on chair?

I am mobile :D I think I would find it hard if they were on a chair but wanted to get your thoughts!

Thanks x

I use both, I have to say if people come to me I have my couch. Sometimes, as I carry my kit around in the car people will ask me to do a quick set, or I need to apply a couple of clusters I will do it whilst the client is sitting up, gravity is a great thing!

Dawn x

Couch defo...more relaxing for them :) x

I've done both but I prefer to do them sat up. I find it a bit easier and I don't think I've ever had a problem with the fumes sat up.
Rhiannon x

I have tried both too but prefer client Sittin up,was taught with lying down but tried Sitting up and much prefer this for me :) x

thanks geeks thats really helpful :) will get ym mum to be a guinea pig and get her to sit up hehe

Thanks xxx

I would defo practice sitting up as sensitive clients prefer it as fumes do affect them and then there eyes water etc which u dont want as glue will go into their eyes!!

Good Luck :)

What sort of chair do you use? The threading studios I've been to have the chairs that recline a bit so thinking that might be suitable as they have a really good headrest and are quite comfy.

I'm having real difficulty getting comfortable myself over a table so will give the chair option a go.

Latest posts

Back