CND Additives for wedding nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katfin

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have been searching the chat rooms for info on additives and I can't find anything specific.

I have recently bought shellac and I have about 15 colours so far. I am particularly looking at wedding nails, I have romantique and I am wanting an additive to be able to compliment or change the effect to vary my options.

Can anyone recommend an additive for this?
I have seen pink hold sparkle anyone use this?

Thank you

Hey, sizzling sand is a gorgeous additive. Im wearing it over strawberry smoothie at the moment and i love it. It adds a really nice sparkle and you can use it over anything. I would highly recommend that :) x

I tried to upload a pic for you but its telling me file is too large. Grrr. Lol. X

I just did a clients nails in cream puff with lecente Milky Way over the top. It's perfect for a wedding! Really beautiful. Don't have a pic tho.. Pink gold sparkle is lovely but will give u a pinky / gold tinge to the nail whereas the lecente stardusts are as fine as additives and if u didn't want the pink tinge it would be perfect x

Thank you very much! I'm going crazy I've got the CND catalogue, ellisons, pintrest, Instagram, Liverpool lashes all going and I can't find what I want!! Lol!
Sizzling sand is on Liverpool lashes she has put it over a blue, I wonder if the lecente Milky Way is similar that looks lovely!
Thanks again! X

http://www.liverpoollashes.co.uk/2014/09/lecente-stardust-collection.html?m=1

I found this link to the post Liverpool lashes did on the lecente stardusts (the original ones - there was a second lot released this year) . Milky Way is totally different to sizzling sands. Sizzling sands Is my all time favourite glitter - it goes amazingly well with nearly all colours. But it has lots of little green, blue, silver sparkly bits in whereas lecente stardusts are just one colour. So for instance, Milky Way over a nude goes a beautiful gold colour and over white gives a pearly, gold finish to the nail. X

Thank you for that explanation it seems sizzling sands is hard to buy, only available in a set I'm not keen on the other colours. Liverpool lashes has created something similar.

So I might try looking at that. X

Latest posts

Back