CND Additives with Shellac-recommendations please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started this thread and I ended up ordering them all! I do not have any self control when ordering from s2 so £218 later I have my new additives and some new colours! Can't wait for them to arrive haha my poor credit card last order for a long long time lol! X

Oh lord! How exciting!! I bet you can't wait to have a play ;)X

I can't seem to sell any of my additives to my customers!

I show them the additives, but they don't really seem keen.
Do you all keep colour wheels or nail sticks with different effects on them like rockstars etc?

I can't seem to sell any of my additives to my customers!

I show them the additives, but they don't really seem keen.
Do you all keep colour wheels or nail sticks with different effects on them like rockstars etc?

I think rather than showing the client the additives, make up some designs on colour pops, or colour wheels, and then they can see the finished article, sometimes if you show them the powder, it's like choosing paint, a leap of faith that the colour they choose will look great iykwim? Lolxxxx

I have them on colour pops, I just do a bit of and ombré so it shows the colour with and without the additive. Lots of my clients love them

Oh lord. I really want to get some additives at Olympia but I need to know why to order before I get there....
Will they have all the collections of additives or will I have to mix and match? I only have about 15 colours so I think these additives will be fab.

Sorry if this has been asked before. How many do I need to start with? I guess I want to know the top 5 additives?x

If you want the newest set then buy in now as it is a limited edition and it may not be a available at the show.

I'm not sure if they will take the additives to the show because as you can imagine the can't take everything. If they do the ones is recommended you get first are the effects, so Pink Gold Sparkle, Green Gold Sparkle, Violet Pearl, and Spectrum shimmer. These will change the look of whatever colour you use and I think they are the easiest to use to start with. I've recently rediscovered my additives, they'd just been sat in a drawer unused for months but I'm now loving them and so are my clients. They are fun to completely change a colour, for fades or over cream puff for different designs and effects xx

I think rather than showing the client the additives, make up some designs on colour pops, or colour wheels, and then they can see the finished article, sometimes if you show them the powder, it's like choosing paint, a leap of faith that the colour they choose will look great iykwim? Lolxxxx

Thanks I will do that!
What do you charge for additives on top of shellac?

If you want the newest set then buy in now as it is a limited edition and it may not be a available at the show.

I'm not sure if they will take the additives to the show because as you can imagine the can't take everything. If they do the ones is recommended you get first are the effects, so Pink Gold Sparkle, Green Gold Sparkle, Violet Pearl, and Spectrum shimmer. These will change the look of whatever colour you use and I think they are the easiest to use to start with. I've recently rediscovered my additives, they'd just been sat in a drawer unused for months but I'm now loving them and so are my clients. They are fun to completely change a colour, for fades or over cream puff for different designs and effects xx

Thank you!!xx

Back