CND Additives?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryk

Reaction score
Hi all I am wanting to order some of the shimmer/pearl/sparkle additives can anyone recommended which I should go for 😄

Hi all I am wanting to order some of the shimmer/pearl/sparkle additives can anyone recommended which I should go for 😄

All of them lol. My most used ones are Green Gold Sparkle and Pink Gold Sparkle. I love Spectrum Shimmer over the darker Shellac colours xx

I have them all and they are amazing, my clients love them and I use them all the time. There are lots of different varieties and I use them to create different looks, so I wouldn't be without any of them.

One of my most popular ones are green gold additive and periwinkle twinkle.

Karaxxx

I just placed the gold and pink in my shopping basket I may have to accidentaly slip in spectrum shimmer now ! Oops
Thanks for your speedy replies 😄

My favourite is definately the pink gold sparkle. But they are all lovely.
Diane x

Any good layering combo suggestions 😄

Pink gold sparkle is fab but I also really love haute pink. It gives you so many different pinks. Gorgeous over hot pop pink, tropix, wildfire, rock royalty. It's so versatile!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Yes, all of them, but no one has mentioned Violet Pearl yet! I love that one too.

Ditto all of them! ;) love the CND additives :)

Green gold sparkle over blues and purples looks like mermaid tails, absolutely gorgeous xx

Sent from my GT-P5110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back