CND AHA Cuticle Eraser - directions for use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unas escarlata

Reaction score
As all good geeks should :wink2: I did a search an this and added my query to a previous thread but it didn't get answered so thought I'd try a different approach.

I have a new client who has come to me from another therapist who told her she needed to have her shellac off for a while to let her nails recover!! (And she had a burn on her lip from peelable wax that was applied too hot) Grrrrrrr....

Her nails are quite flaky at the tips and on three or four fingers she has the most enormous thick and hardened eponychium I have ever seen!! She says that she solar oils three times a day....we'll have to reserve judgement on that but I have bought some CND AHA Cuticle Eraser for her to try.

I have read on here that once a day before solar oil is the way ahead. I'm assuming this won't affect her nail coverings in any way? Is there any benefit to twice daily application in the first instance? Will she always need to use this regime? Is there anything else that she can try? When I apply her colour it looks like I've done it with a weeks regrowth as her eponychium is so far down her nail. I really want to help her with this and hope that someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks everyone!

I wish I could be more helpful but I have a similar client. I know cuticle eraser won't harm anything you put on the nail. I use it with solar oil on myself and use it on all my clients as well. This client I mentioned gets weekly manicures (not shellac because she could only get a week out of it) and I truly believe her when she says she uses her solar oil. Her eponychium is so hard and thick nothing has worked so far to improve the look of her nails.

It won't affect the shellac at all. No harm doing it twice a dat either. Get her to put a small blob on all fingers then a drop of solar oil on top then massage into the nail and surrounding skin. Xx

Are your ladies on thoroxin for thyroid trouble as I have one lady who is similar to yours x

Are your ladies on thoroxin for thyroid trouble as I have one lady who is similar to yours x

funnily enough I have suggested that she gets tested as I suspect she may have a problem. She is a fidgeter, speaks like she will run out of time to get all the words out, has these nail issues and being a nurse I am familiar with the signs and symptoms.

Be interesting to find out.....

On my consultation sheet I ask if there are any other medical issues apart from those I specifically mention (allergies, diabetes etc) and this lady said no.

I called her today and she has forgotten to tell me she suffers from Raynauds Phenomenon which is of course VERY significant!

Long road ahead I expect!

Latest posts

Back