CND Almond manicure-what to apply masque with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Murnettie

Reaction score
Hi

I bought the cnd almond manicure products today to try out as I have a manicure booked in for Saturday and like the plonker I am, I've only just watched the video now and realised I should have bought a brush for the masque and some sponges, is there anything else I can use besides the brush until I get one? Can I rub it on with my hands? Any suggestions?

I had the exact same dilemma last fall. I use a soft fan brush, the one aestheticians use for facials. If there's no place to pick one up in time you could try a craft store.

Or even a fan makeup brush or foundation brush to tide you over might do the trick

Hi, hun i usually use the spatula to take out some of the product and then apply to their hands then massage it in a little before adding heat x

He old problem with applying with your hands is you will use more product and then end up in a bit of a sticky situation of having to go wash your hands before you can wrap your clients up! Could you not pop to tesco in the morning and maybe pick up a make up brush and sponges?
If not sponges I sometimes use hot towel? If you've got a cabi? If not just use a flannel!

Thanks for getting back to me, I'll go to a chemist tomorrow and pick up sponges and I'll find a make up brush!! That will do hopefully! I'm just raging with myself as I've made two orders now with s2 this week alone and never thought of it! Should have watched it yesterday! (I blame the boyfriend, he wanted to watch the football instead of my almond manicure DVD, go figure!) totally his fault!

I actually use a foundation brush, was in my body shop at home kit when I was doing it...

Never used it for foundation but it is awesome as a masque brush...my clients love it..

Sarah x

I actually use a foundation brush, was in my body shop at home kit when I was doing it...

Never used it for foundation but it is awesome as a masque brush...my clients love it..

Sarah x

The only thing with a foundation brush is you can't ensure it's fully clean! I use one of the old CND mask brushes and they are like a pretty version of a tint brush so you can clean in between all the bristles which a foundation brush you'll just end up pushing the product up the metal shaft when cleaning it and almond hydrating mask is a very oily product

Hi

I bought the cnd almond manicure products today to try out as I have a manicure booked in for Saturday and like the plonker I am, I've only just watched the video now and realised I should have bought a brush for the masque and some sponges, is there anything else I can use besides the brush until I get one? Can I rub it on with my hands? Any suggestions?

i use gellato spoons to get product out, pop them in correct order on ritual tray in tiny glass pots from ikea.
then use my hands to apply products. hth

Latest posts

Back