CND Brisa gel not bonding

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nettie #7

Reaction score
I have been a nail tech for 16 years. I have been using Brisa gel for 10 years but have been struggling with the product off and on since spring of 2015. This summer and fall has been a nightmare! My clients are losing nails all the time. Even all 10 nails off within a week. More than one client that are usually 4 weeks refill with no issues. I thought it was the bonder, replaced it but still issues. Replaced my light units more than once. Doesn't seem to matter if it is a UV or LED unit. Is anyone else experiencing this issue with Brisa gel?

What lamp are you using?

What lamp are you using?

I have been using the new CND LED light. I switched back to a new CND UV light for 3 weeks and I am still having people losing nails.

Nettie did you solve this? I changed from LCN to cnd last year but have had this problem too and tried everything they advised me on but getting to the point I might rethink the brand. Same as you I’ve been a nail tech for 20 odd years and never had this before!

Nettie did you solve this? I changed from LCN to cnd last year but have had this problem too and tried everything they advised me on but getting to the point I might rethink the brand. Same as you I’ve been a nail tech for 20 odd years and never had this before!

If you click on the members name it will show you the last time they logged on to the site. Sadly Nettie was last seen about 4 days after the post was made so you are unlikely to get a reply.

Latest posts

Back