CND Brisa gel with Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrunchyChips

Reaction score
Hello,

Just a quick question while my baby is sleeping I am sitting here in just completed a set of extensions using Brisa and i am having a complete brain freeze as per my appalication steps.
I just buffed my nails and not sure if it is necessary to apply the brisa top coat or the shellac base coat, because to me the shellac is going to stick to the Buffed enhacmeent right.. ? I am just having one of those days if somebody could just quickly answer that would be perfect

Hello,

Just a quick question while my baby is sleeping I am sitting here in just completed a set of extensions using Brisa and i am having a complete brain freeze as per my appalication steps.
I just buffed my nails and not sure if it is necessary to apply the brisa top coat or the shellac base coat, because to me the shellac is going to stick to the Buffed enhacmeent right.. ? I am just having one of those days if somebody could just quickly answer that would be perfect
Are you applying shellac colour coat over the buffed brisa? If so no need to base or top coat

I'm even sitting here looking at the resources scrolling through the PDFs and all I can find is that it says the topcoat it's not necessary but does that mean that I still need to apply the shellac base coat

Oh thank you for answering lotus blossom [emoji3]
Yes I am applying the color coat over top of my buffed enhancement, yeah that is what I thought I don't know why I'm struggling today haha

I'm even sitting here looking at the resources scrolling through the PDFs and all I can find is that it says the topcoat it's not necessary but does that mean that I still need to apply the shellac base coat
As above x

Do you have buffed your brisa so you apply your shellac colour coats directly onto the buffed enhancement then use your shellac top coat. No need for brisa topcoat or shellac base coat x

Latest posts

Back