Quantcast

CND Brisa... I've finally done it but.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

peartree

Reaction score
Hi all.... I'm very happy to say that after two years (crap training to begin,not with cnd) and a convert course with cnd I've finally mastered my gels 😊 yay!!!
Normally within a week all my tips have come off and/or they were lifting!! not this time 😊 but....
I'm really struggling with making my own white gel tip 😥 (if you know what I mean)

What's the feelers on buying white tips?? 😁
Does anybody use them??
Or shall I just plod along with the white gel??

Tia x

Mooey

Reaction score
Hi all.... I'm very happy to say that after two years (crap training to begin,not with cnd) and a convert course with cnd I've finally mastered my gels 😊 yay!!!
Normally within a week all my tips have come off and/or they were lifting!! not this time 😊 but....
I'm really struggling with making my own white gel tip 😥 (if you know what I mean)

What's the feelers on buying white tips?? 😁
Does anybody use them??
Or shall I just plod along with the white gel??

Tia x
Hi Tia,

First of all, congratulations on getting round to doing your CND Brisa conversion!

I wouldn't revert to using white tips just yet - maintain your standards :) Plus, what would you do when it comes doing a rebalance? People like forever french and will pay for it - just keep practising and don't give up! :)

Sarahxxx

Reaction score
That's good to hear I plan on doing brisa conversion when iv finished my level 3 in nail services, I dont really use White tips as I think if you do it yourself with White gel it looks a look more natural

souz

Reaction score
im looking at doing brisa soon to go alongside bio sculpture. when i do french i put the white on quite messily and then using a clean brush go along the in side and make it nice (if that makes sense)
look on here and you tube at videos to watch and help u xx

Latest posts