CND Brisa Lite smoothing & sculpting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kloefergie21

Reaction score
Good afternoon my fellow geeks ! I am asking for some help if you would be so kind, I appreciate this may have been discussed before so I apologise in advance .

I have been a bio tech for around 3 years and love the product but nowi am branching into the wonderful world of Cnd , many bio techs I follow on instagram have confessed they use the cnd brisa lite sculpting gel instead of bio because it has longer staying power than bio it's more heavy duty ! S of course my little ears pricked up when I read this :eek:

My question is can you use the same brisa lite base and top coat with smoothing and sculpting , because if you can it means I only need to buy one of each and then one smoothing gel and one sculpting clear gel so I can offers both treatments and save pennies , I'm a bit wary to contact cnd as they will probably get me to buy both sets even if I don't need to.

Hope this makes sense xxxx

Hi there, yes it's the same base and top for both the Brisa lite gels x

Thanks hun for your help !!xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

The best way to buy it would be to get the smoothing kit and then the one pot of clear. If u only want the clear sculpting gel. :)

Latest posts

Back