CND Certificates

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mooey

Reaction score
Well... the wait was worth it! Today I received all 3 of my CND Certificates... They all look very different, but beautiful nonetheless! I would take pictures for you all to see if I had the time but not today! Maybe eventually :wink2: But for now I'm sure a description will suffice. The L&P certificate is A4 black & white with an image of the girl in a hat and a gold stamp, the Brisa Gels is A3 in colour with a laughing girl wearing colourful eyeshadow, and the Kupa one doesn't have an image but is very smart looking with a border in A4! I am overly chuffed with these and am looking forward to framing them and putting them up with the rest of my certificates! They will really add some sparkle to my wall! I wish they were all this beautiful. I am almost tempted to do the Shellac & Minx courses (although been offering these treatments for a while) - just for the certificates!

What wonderful sizes and shapes do you have? (photo's welcome!)

I will try and get a pic of my wall up in the near future... for now, I am interested in seeing yours! :biggrin:

The Shellac one is another lovely A3 cert!!!!! So the Brisa is A3 too?? I'm doing that in a few weeks! Hurrah!

I still need to find some nice frames for mine.......

This is my shellac one. Gorgeous isn't it? It's see through too.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1319199535.337918.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1319199535.337918.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 473
Is it sad that I love certificates?! My CND L&P conversion cert is A3 and it's beautiful! I can't find any nice frames though! Where do you get yours from?
Rhiannon x

I don't have mines in a frame yet. Must get one aswell. I've seen tesco do alot of frames, maybe try there? X

I don't have mines in a frame yet. Must get one aswell. I've seen tesco do alot of frames, maybe try there? X

The only frames I can find big enough are those clip shut ones which don't actually have a 'frame' if you know what I mean! I haven't looked in Tesco though so I will check it out :)
Rhiannon x

This is my shellac one. Gorgeous isn't it? It's see through too.

Hi Lolly, which Shellac course did you take to get a certificate. It IS beautiful! :)

Ooooh that Shellac one is beautiful! Very tempting indeed! The Brisa Gels one is the same... sort of see-throughish - but with a different image!

Rhiannon... I'm guessing that must be one of the newer L&P certificates? I did mine back in Feb/April so I think I got one of the oldschool A4 ones... I love it nonetheless! It will make my wall look more interesting! And I get my frames from Hobbycraft, but I'm fairly sure you can find them anywhere :)

Ooooh that Shellac one is beautiful! Very tempting indeed! The Brisa Gels one is the same... sort of see-throughish - but with a different image!

Rhiannon... I'm guessing that must be one of the newer L&P certificates? I did mine back in Feb/April so I think I got one of the oldschool A4 ones... I love it nonetheless! It will make my wall look more interesting! And I get my frames from Hobbycraft, but I'm fairly sure you can find them anywhere :)

Yeah I did my conversion in September :)
My cert is also kinda see through ish lol.

Really? I can only find 'photo' size ones not even A4! Grrrr
Rhiannon x

Rhiannon x

Wow, you must have received your certificates at lightning speed! Lucky you! If it helps I use the clippy frames you referred to earlier - nothing fancy - let your certificates do the talking! At least it keeps them looking nice and smart :)

Hi Lolly, which Shellac course did you take to get a certificate. It IS beautiful! :)

I just did the shellac attack one. I heard on here that didn't merit you a certificate but I got one. Maybe it's different because your in the USA aren't you? I am looking forward to more courses like the polished nail, spatacular and then move on to do master painter woo!

The only frames I can find big enough are those clip shut ones which don't actually have a 'frame' if you know what I mean! I haven't looked in Tesco though so I will check it out :)
Rhiannon x

Yeah I know what you mean. But my mum was looking in tesco once for a frame for my graduation photo as I noticed they had alot. X

I was really pleased with my Shellac certificate but SO disappointed with my nails naturally manicure one, the title of the course is written on in pen! It looks so unprofessional. Anyone could have written it on!

I was really pleased with my Shellac certificate but SO disappointed with my nails naturally manicure one, the title of the course is written on in pen! It looks so unprofessional. Anyone could have written it on!

ha ha yes i thought this as well at first hun but the gold certified bit on it is fab and most importantly we hold this certificate :) the shellac one is just beautiful don't you think :) x x x

Rhiannon x

Have a look online... i found a few places that do frames for Certs.... including A3 ones. I'm going to get mines from there.. not too expensive either. Just need to decide on the frame i want!

I just did the shellac attack one. I heard on here that didn't merit you a certificate but I got one. Maybe it's different because your in the USA aren't you? I am looking forward to more courses like the polished nail, spatacular and then move on to do master painter woo!

Thank you for your reply, Lolly. Hmmmm...I wonder if I can get one retroactively? LOL!!!!!

I'm taking the Master Painter class next month and I believe that class does have a certificate. :biggrin:

The certificates are beautiful. im going to ask for the shellac kit for christmas so that i can do the shellac course in the new year. xx

How long did use wait I done my first course in July and not received anything yet xx

How long did use wait I done my first course in July and not received anything yet xx

I waited 6-8 months for mine, but that doesn't seem to be the norm! I think most people received theirs within 3 months.

Wow!!! they sounds lovely, congratulations. I cant wait for my courses :) My first one is this Tuesday :) The Shellac cert looks fab.

Latest posts

Back