CND Chiffon Twirl designs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charberry

Reaction score
Hi all,

Has anyone got any pics of designs they have done with chiffon twirl?

I wanted to use this as my base for Christmas Day with silver embossing but I've tried it on a pop and it's too subtle to notice.

Has anyone done anything else exciting with it? I was really looking forward to using this colour and now I've got nail block...

Any ideas much appreciated 😊

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1419203332.103576.jpg

I did these for a client a while back and they looked ace. They reminded me of expensive underwear! x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1419208243.462540.jpg I liked it with Silver Holographic Glitter fade chosen by a client a few months back ;) x

Oohh thank you! I love the darker stamping and the glitter keeps it neutral still 😊

These were mine featured in Scratch Step by step. I used Lecenté Galaxy stardust 😍

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1419236745.368209.jpg

These were mine featured in Scratch Step by step. I used Lecenté Galaxy stardust 😍

View attachment 80435

Thanks Sarah. I watched the tutorial on these and loved them. I haven't got the stardusts yet (on my wish list) but could do something similar with other additives 😊

Latest posts

Back