CND colour pop ring help ASAP!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlene1983

Reaction score
I've just bought another 2 and these seem to be locked so I can't take the colour pops off to arrange into different rings? My other one had just a opening so I could slide them on and off. Have a bought the wrong thing or is there a way of in fastening it! I've attatched both pics

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398448300.374486.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398448323.582453.jpg

Is the opening not on the opposite part of the ring that you've shown in your pic - should just pull apart from the opposite side? x (can't clearly tell from first pic but it's the opposite side of ring to second pic if that makes any sense?!)

YES! You are a genius! Silly me.....It's been a looooong day haha! There was me trying to tackle the part on the pic with a knife haha! Xxx

Where did you get these rings at

YES! You are a genius! Silly me.....It's been a looooong day haha! There was me trying to tackle the part on the pic with a knife haha! Xxx

Haha! We all have them - at least you're sorted now :)

They are scrapbook rings can get from craft shops and eBay x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

That's a good idea about buying the rings seperately! I'll need another one soon for nail art! And instead of keep buying them with the colour pops attached(I'm drowning in clear colour pops now!!!!)
After my looooong night of sorting colour pops I now have one for vinylux one for shellac Nd one for coloured and glitter acrylics! Phew! Takes up so much time!

They are scrapbook rings can get from craft shops and eBay x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've been looking for these for ages and had no idea what they were called! Just ordered 5 large rings for £4 on eBay :)

I bought a set of 50 nail pops but they are held together by a screw at the top. I think I prefer the ring style shown here though, did you just remove the screw and they then fit on the ring through hole left from screw?

Kelly did you get the 58mm rings? Not sure about sizes!

I bought a set of 50 nail pops but they are held together by a screw at the top. I think I prefer the ring style shown here though, did you just remove the screw and they then fit on the ring through hole left from screw?

Kelly did you get the 58mm rings? Not sure about sizes!

Yeah that's what mine had,a big screw and everytime someone looks at them it falls apart lol. Think they're 60mm x

Latest posts

Back