CND colours for French mani

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mary1981

Reaction score
Hello, i ordered a few things from S2 and thought i'd get a couple of colours for french manicures just to try out. I ordered the washed out white, which says its a creme on the website, and the creamy cameo, thought this might be a lovely combination. Anyway the white is really sheer and even says sheer on the bottom, and what creamy cameo is really opaque lol! so i've not done too well there :cry:. I should have asked their advice before ordering i guess. Does anyone have any favourites from the new colours/effects range for french manicures? i know there is a french manicure collection online but didnt want to buy 6 just yet. I've also got the almond spa starer pack - just smellng it makes me want to go make a bakewell tart or something :lol: its truly beautiful.
Thank you all :hug:

rose water is a nice sheer pink and for a 'bright' white brilliant white.
For a very natural finish try buff and ivory coast..
P.s. The effects give a lovely subtle finish on top of frenh....i have violet shimmer on mine at the mo and it's lovely.

Hth, lou x
Posted via Mobile Device

Thank you hun, should have just got the french collection in the first place really and saved in the long run lol! oh well, lives and learns, sure i can make use of the other colours, dont suppose you can send colours back really can you?

Ain't the new bottles/brushes a dream.....I got my super shiny today and had forgotten all about the new bottles/brushes....just had to pain some on my nails to try out and i love the brush.

Latest posts

Back