CND complete

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's good to know I am not at Day 14 yet but will be singing Karen's praises at the end, which I'll be sad to see arrive.

Debbie certainly replied to me at the start with my earlier feedback which was really appreciated.

Everyone get your feedback in whether it's with the form at the end or by email x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Am surprised to hear that about no feedback Pixie, how long ago did you train?

I gave feedback direct to SS via email after I had completed days 1-3 and I got a direct response in return.

My EA, Karen is absolutely fabulous :hug:she is extremely helpful, professional and always on hand should I send messages or ask for advice. 10/10!

After my day 14 I will again send feedback to SS about the course, my experience and thoughts. After a half day morning course at my day job I have to fill one out and that's for a trainer who works for the same organisation as me. So maybe it's just me and my expectations but feedback good and bad should always be welcome.

For anyone who isn't as happy as I am with my training and course get writing to SS x

Did you get asked to give feedback bebedazzled?

No I didn't. I was just so pleased and happy after the first 3 days (had been absolutely dreading theory days) that I wanted to let them know how much I was enjoying the course and Karen's teaching skills. x

Must just have a big gob I guess. I like to let people know when something is good but I also complaint when justified. Comes from working in the hotel industry!

I've done four courses in the past four months

I'm assuming all the courses were taken at the same place Pixie? If that's the case then I'm surprised someone in Education at S2 hasn't picked up on it and noticed a pattern emerging, if they actively promote feedback as geeg stated in her post.:confused:

I'm assuming all the courses were taken at the same place Pixie? If that's the case then I'm surprised someone in Education at S2 hasn't picked up on it and noticed a pattern emerging, if they actively promote feedback as geeg stated in her post.:confused:

Actually they have :) we have all been sent a gentle reminder

See, we do listen :hug:

Actually they have :) we have all been sent a gentle reminder

See, we do listen :hug:

That's good to hear Della. But hopefully S2 have more robust systems in place than relying on issues being identified on Salon Geek?! :eek:

Yah yah yah wanna shout from the roof tops my mummy's the best and is booking this course for me booking on to the oct xxxx

Billie you will love it! x

Billie you will love it! x

Oh brilliant going book one dec now or jan but can't wait how are u finding it x

Only have Day 14 to go for CND part to be completed. Kit is magnificent, have spent loads on products since starting but as soon as Shellac training was done the appointments have poured in. Loving it just can't wait till I've got enough practice done on enhancements and am bringing my time down on doing a set. x

You won't regret doing the course x

Only have Day 14 to go for CND part to be completed. Kit is magnificent, have spent loads on products since starting but as soon as Shellac training was done the appointments have poured in. Loving it just can't wait till I've got enough practice done on enhancements and am bringing my time down on doing a set. x

You won't regret doing the course x

Oh brilliant I do shellac already and love it as I did the training in London I can't wait and defo think it's the best to add nails onto my beauty packages. What did u get with your shellac kit.

Thanks billie xxx

No problem. On shellac day got CND lamp, small top and base coat, Wildfire, Cream Puff, Negligee and small bottle of Dsperse. X when are you booking in for Complete?

No problem. On shellac day got CND lamp, small top and base coat, Wildfire, Cream Puff, Negligee and small bottle of Dsperse. X when are you booking in for Complete?

I was going to book oct but starting my level 3 beauty 3 weeks so going to wait till dec/jan course going get my head stuck in to homework for level 3 x

Not a bad idea it will be Christmas before we know it. Least leaving it till Jan leaves you more time to concentrate in full. Good luck anyway you'll love it, keep in touch. Any other questions just ask x

Latest posts

Back