CND course and distribution

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luce89

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a question for you, I would start to work with CND products but in my country (Italy) it's impossibile start a business with this brand because the authorized distributor sells only to salon owners so 'mobile' workers can't buy the products.

I have known this fantastc brand during my holyday in England for study the language and I have met a girl that explained me that she has attend to a course from the official Britain distributor and she was fast able to work and buy the products.

She was a mobile (I thought because she has not a salon I' m sure) so I would know about the situation of the brand in other country, if it’s like in Italy (sold only to salon) or it’s only necessesery the course and everyone can buy and work with CND and if it's possible find an other distributor in Europe that could sent in Italy.

Thank – you very much for help!

It might be worth getting in touch with our U.K. CND distributor and see what they can advise www.sweetsquared.com

Yes, I am mobile and I buy CND Shellac. I think you have to do the specific shellac training yo enable you to buy the brand, but you don't have to have a salon to buy it in uk

Thank you for the link @pure, I will contact them :)

@Strudelpie thank you to confirm me that the situation in UK was the same that professional explains me, you are so lucky here the distributor doesn't sell if you aren't a salon owner, you can't buy if you are a mobile, I don't know why in Italy the brand has choose a different tipology of distribution..

For this reason I would know if the italian situation is the 'normality' and only in UK mobile professional can buy CND or if is UK situation is 'normal' and the difference is Italy.

Do you know some professional from other country of Europe (France, Netherlands, Germany, ecc..) or from America (USA, Canada) that can explain how CND distribution is in their country?

I really would know if italians are the only unlukies that couldn't buy CND if we haven't a salon, and find a solution...but i'm not sure that a distributor can sell out of his origin country...

I can confirm here in Canada that as long as you are licensed as a nail tech or aesthetician, you can buy Shellac at any distributor that sells it. It doesn't matter if you are mobile or salon.
Also, you don't need specific CND training here to buy and use the products.

Same here in Greece. As long as you are a trained nail professional and you have the qualification to prove it, you can buy directly from the distributor's site, regardless if you are mobile or a salon. However, they do make better offers to salon owners, but I don't complain as their offers are awesome anyway!
You also don't need to have a CND certificate either. A general certificate will do

By the way, I do believe they send to Italy! At least when I tried to change my address to Italy it continued normally, and added 12€ shipping costs! Give them a call they are very helpful, add +30 for Greece.
Www.Creativegroup.gr

Last edited:
Thank-you for answer me, now it confirm that the 'abnormal' situation is italian...

@attitude so in Canada you can buy if you are lichensed like nail tech or aestetician, but do you need the canadian certificate or you can buy with all national certificate (for example italian)? :)

@asteropi thank you for the web site, it's the official distributor for Greece? I've known that there are many fake shop and products on web... I hope it could be the solution to my problem to find Shellac... :)

PS The price of a bottle (7ml bottle every color) here i have known is xx euros (+/-), it' s really expancive (I've read that in UK it's xx euros and in USA xx-xxdollars) in Canada and Greese is so expancive like here?

Trade prices removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank-you for answer me, now it confirm that the 'abnormal' situation is italian...

@attitude so in Canada you can buy if you are lichensed like nail tech or aestetician, but do you need the canadian certificate or you can buy with all national certificate (for example italian)? :)

@asteropi thank you for the web site, it's the official distributor for Greece? I've known that there are many fake shop and products on web... I hope it could be the solution to my problem to find Shellac... :)

PS The price of a bottle (7ml bottle every color) here i have known is xx euros (+/-), it' s really expancive (I've read that in UK it's xxeuros and in USA xx-xx dollars) in Canada and Greese is so expancive like here?
You would need a Canadian license to buy from an authorized distributor in Canada. We have no "national certificates" here.

Last edited by a moderator:
@attitude I don't know how explain you, but for 'nathional certificate' I would say the certificate that you will have when you finish the statal 'course', here to be an aestethician and soon also a nail professionist you have to attend from a recognized by Italian Law school (for aestethician the course is 3 years and soon for nail pro will be one year) the same is for hair dresser... so if you would work here you have to study in a recognized school with nathional program, it could be 'private' but with a nathional authorization or public.
Now in Parliment they are talking to 'recognize' the nail professionist so they will create new course and program and if you will want work you have to attend from one of these course... it's some years that they talking about the possibility to create a course for nail pro and now the law is working... before this moment and until the law will enter into force you could work without any course, some people work with a 3-4 days course and someone without..

You can attend from brand course that it's important to get better (for exemple new decoration tecniques course, new product course, new methods of application ecc..) but you have to attend the nathional course also.

It's like university, if you want be a doctor or a lawer you have to study in recognized university the same for this careers...

I have asked you because if in Canada is the same and you a have a 'nathional course' it's possible that they could sell only to someone that has attended to canadian nathional course... but I have understood that the complication it's only for Italy, we are a really complicated state...

PS The price of a bottle (7ml bottle every color) here i have known is xx euros (+/-), it' s really expancive (I've read that in UK it's xx euros and in USA xx-xxdollars) in Canada and Greese is so expancive like here?

Trade prices removed

Yes it is the official and only distributor of CND in Greece. You can only see the pro prices after you register and send them your certificate.

Latest posts

Back