CND course models??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zemma

Reaction score
Hi
im saving to do my foundation l&p course at lizas academy in kent it says on sweet squared you need to have a model for 3 of the days , do i have to bring someone with me or are there models that come in to the academy? what do i do if i cant get a model for all the days as not been in kent long and dont know that many people! will i not be able to do the course unless i can get models for all the days?

sorry to harbour on prob a silly question

thanks
zem x:eek:

Hi
im saving to do my foundation l&p course at lizas academy in kent it says on sweet squared you need to have a model for 3 of the days , do i have to bring someone with me or are there models that come in to the academy? what do i do if i cant get a model for all the days as not been in kent long and dont know that many people! will i not be able to do the course unless i can get models for all the days?

sorry to harbour on prob a silly question

thanks
zem x:eek:

Well it is not a silly question, but it is something that you need to talk directly to Liza about. You need to make every effort to bring your own models. If you can't find them for all days then often other students will find them for you. CND is not inexperienced at dealing with problems like yours but best not to ask here on the site but to the people who can actually help you.

Hi,

Where in Kent are you having your training---might be able to help.

Offers of help should be done by PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back