CND Creative Play?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryk

Reaction score
Hi I've just seen that creative are launching a new polish range ! What are your thoughts ?

I just saw these. I'm curious, too. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing more reviews of this too. I did see that Wee Fee posted on FB yesterday with some stamping she had done with one of the Reds and it looked great, bright, solid colour and nice sharp image.

Samantha has just shared this...

This is just absolutely perfect. I would bin all of my old stamping polishes! Perfect perfect perfect

I saw the YouTube videos a few weeks back, I can't say I was blown away. They're mostly colours/glitters/effects that I already have from other sources, it seems a bit 'too little too late' but I'd love to be proven wrong and see all the fab stuff the Geeks create

If they're good, I will like the fact that I can display them along with all my other CND products, I like that continuity :)

These look fab!!!

If they're good, I will like the fact that I can display them along with all my other CND products, I like that continuity :)

Yes me too. I sometimes feel like I'm betraying my brand if there's the odd item from another brand and I hide it lol

I hope they do a wall mounted stand and colour package when they launch [emoji1]

I've tried creative play, I have it on my toes now :p it's meh to be honest. It's thick, sorta jelly like. The brush is terrible! I can see it being great for stamping because of its consistency but as a "normal" polish I'll stick with my other brands.

I've tried creative play, I have it on my toes now :p it's meh to be honest. It's thick, sorta jelly like. The brush is terrible! I can see it being great for stamping because of its consistency but as a "normal" polish I'll stick with my other brands.

[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15] oh no!! What about the colours? Are they nice

Gels? The CND I bought only cured by UV light...

Gels? The CND I bought only cured by UV light...

These are the new range. Not yet launched. I think she's explaining the consistency.

[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15] oh no!! What about the colours? Are they nice
I think it's OK but not wow. Here's a picture from my supplier

Attachments

• 1460722950766.jpg
    1460722950766.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 192
I think it's OK but not wow. Here's a picture from my supplier

So many!!??? OMG I can just see another expense for myself

I'm not entirely sure where these would fit in for me or if it's worth buying in. I only use vibylux occasionally and I have a huge selection of them. And I'm rubbish at retailing. X

After watching that video I feel I want to give it a try for stamping maybe...

Latest posts

Back