CND Distributors

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanessaB

Reaction score
Been away from nails and now I'm back I see that there lots of companies selling CND. I thought Designer Nails/Sweet Squared had sole right to do this? It was a long time ago mind!

I'm just wondering where to get my products from as I order from S2 but if on the odd occasion I might need something quick ill go local if this is 'allowed'.

Can anyone help in clarifying this please? xx

S2 are the UK's authorised distributors, with Ellisons being authorised sub-distributors.

So does that mean that every other company isn't authorised to sell CND? There are at least 2 companies I know of here in Plymouth one of which sells to anyone even if they aren't qualified.

Where are they getting their stock? x

So does that mean that every other company isn't authorised to sell CND? There are at least 2 companies I know of here in Plymouth one of which sells to anyone even if they aren't qualified.

If they are selling to unqualified I definitely wouldn't buy from them! They obviously don't care & we as professionals need to protect our industry! If I knew of an unauthorised company selling CND products to the general public I would go in there and give them a piece of my mind! Makes me so angry. As someone else said, S2 are the UK's authorised distributors, and ellisons do a small range of genuine CND products also. I've said it before and I'll say it again - I wish I could call the nail police! :lol:

There's not a CND training centre in Plymouth? I know the fingertips centre in Edinburgh is also an authorised training centre that also sells all CND products. I know there are other training centres around the country as well. If in doubt check with S2 to see if they are one of their sub distributers.

S2 as said are the Autherised UK Distributors for CND they do have 3 ditributor partners in Edinburgh, Manchester and Bournemouth who run Creative Academy's and sell CND products.
Ellisons as stated sell CND products which are supplied from S2.

If you find somewhere selling CND products and you are not sure if the are Autherised contact S2 and they will let you know.

A lot of the sites selling are getting there products direct from America flouting the Import taxes or have gained the products from illegal measures :irked:

If you want to make sure you are using the genuine product then use S2 :)

There are no authorised stockists in Plymouth! Buy from S2 and let them know who is selling these products and shouldn't be! Who knows where their stock is coming from, it's probably not even genuine CND.

Latest posts

Back