CND Dry&Shine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlabarbie

Reaction score
Well. After being a CND tech for 3 years, I cannot believe I have only just discovered this product! It's amazing and completely underrated.

Please tell me it's not going to be discontinued?:eek:

You'll have to ask S2 about that .. but I agree with you, that it is an amazing product in fact I just gave a bottle to mum. :Love:

Can I ask what is it and how do u use it? Is that the blueish lookling one used with a buffer is it only for a buffed finish I presume you wouldn't use it over a colour?
Well. After being a CND tech for 3 years, I cannot believe I have only just discovered this product! It's amazing and completely underrated.

Posted via Mobile Device

It's not showing on the main cnd.com website, I'm assuming that now the Effects are so fast at drying that it isn't needed as a drying aid?!
Just looked on the S2 website and it's on there so you might be in luck :green:

Won't need that when Shellac is out)) but that product is fantastic. Does exactly what it says it does. Clients love it.

It has been discontinued in the US. :suprised: I loveD&S, too!

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot believe they are discontinuing it. I'm getting a bit sick of things being discontinued!

I cannot believe they are discontinuing it. I'm getting a bit sick of things being discontinued!

We still have Dry & Shine in the UK so get stocked up!

There are other methods of drying like CND Solar Speed Spray and with Shellac you will no longer need a drier for colour.

No point in keeping products 'alive' when they have become redundant is there ... it makes no business sense. Things will always be discontinued but at the same time replaced with better things.

Latest posts

Back