CND education clarification

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annebet

Reaction score
Hello me again am just on to ask a question as I am a bit confused, I have been told from someone who has done a michelle Porter Class that she can now use CND Products this is the response she gave me to a message
I recently went and done a course in Acrygel with Michelle Porter which was good and I got her certificate which is how I can buy products now from CND. The course is only £65 and I find her products really simple to use and as sweetsquared accept her certificate I can now buy all my acrylic with them as well which is great. I was going to do a conversion course so i could get the products but no point now so I will just book some one-one tuition with a tutor instead as im just struggling with the smile line with acrylic.
I didnt think you could buy L & P till you had done a conversion, even though I have sent my salon salon certificate in I am told I have to do a conversion so now I am really confused lol Can someone let me know what is what.
Thanx:)

You have been given wrong information by this individual. You need to do a conversion Class to use CND .

People say alot of things. You know the truth. Don't believe everything you hear. Maybe this person is buying from an unauthorised distributor?

Hi Geeg yes that's what I was thinking and I have already told her this and that if she has any problems her insurance will be void, thanx for clarifying this for me :)

Hi Geeg

I am the person that was able to buy the Liquid and powder from s2. I did not get it from a unauthorised seller !!!!!!

I have sent in my certificates and I have been able to buy it when I placed my order, I wasnt aware I had done anything wrong.

Hi Geeg

I am the person that was able to buy the Liquid and powder from s2. I did not get it from a unauthorised seller !!!!!!

I have sent in my certificates and I have been able to buy it when I placed my order, I wasnt aware I had done anything wrong.

Honey, you haven't .. you fell into a glitch in the system. Don't worry about it (we are now aware) but DO book your conversion class as soon as possible ... it is crazy to be using a system that you at this moment in time know nothing about.

Now I'm going to close this and youneed to contact Sweet Squared asap. xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back