CND educator in Newcastle to teach/certify Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missksf

Reaction score
Hi I'm currently training towards my level 3 in nail services at college, last year I qualified in level 2 beauty and nails and did an extra gel polish course,

When buying my insurance I asked if I was covered for shellac with this gel polish certificate and they said yes, but being a little paranoid id like to do a shellac course as well to be safe, but don't have too much money to travel seeing as I'm still paying college off ... Is there a CND educator in newcastle I could go too? And the closet educator I've seen on S2 to me is Manchester.

(I would call S2 but I currently have no voice)

Go onto S2 website. The education section tells who and where the Cnd educators are.x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I did my CND training with Samantha in Workington - the next nearest to me was Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds or Manchester (I'm from Carlisle). Definitely worth the travelling tho guess it depends what's easiest for you :)

Hi I'm currently training towards my level 3 in nail services at college, last year I qualified in level 2 beauty and nails and did an extra gel polish course,

When buying my insurance I asked if I was covered for shellac with this gel polish certificate and they said yes, but being a little paranoid id like to do a shellac course as well to be safe, but don't have too much money to travel seeing as I'm still paying college off ... Is there a CND educator in newcastle I could go too? And the closet educator I've seen on S2 to me is Manchester.

(I would call S2 but I currently have no voice)
Hi sorry this is so late but I have recently became the education ambassador for CND in Newcastle so we now have CND education back here in newcastle again hooray! X

Latest posts

Back