CND File sampler packs?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loveday

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I've posted this because I'm impatient and can't wait until Monday to phone Sweet Squared!

I'm currently training and want to invest in some decent files. I've gone onto the Sweet Squared website and the files I am interested in only seem to come in packs of 10 or 50.

I've looked at lots of threads about files by searching on Salon Geek and noticed that Sweet Squared used to do sampler file packs (years ago though!).

Just wondering if anyone knew if they still did them or if I am able to buy files individually if I order over the phone with Sweet Squared?

Many thanks

Hi everyone

I've posted this because I'm impatient and can't wait until Monday to phone Sweet Squared!

I'm currently training and want to invest in some decent files. I've gone onto the Sweet Squared website and the files I am interested in only seem to come in packs of 10 or 50.

I've looked at lots of threads about files by searching on Salon Geek and noticed that Sweet Squared used to do sampler file packs (years ago though!).

Just wondering if anyone knew if they still did them or if I am able to buy files individually if I order over the phone with Sweet Squared?

Many thanks
I asked about a month ago and they only do them in min. pack of 10 now, no sample packs

Thank you Waxcetera!

i think you get a file sample pack when you buy the kits, well at least you used to when i last bought a kit. but all the CND files are fab worth the money! my favs are kanga for the natural nail, koala for removing surface shine and blizzard board is the file i dont leave home with out!! i love the blizzard board for refining all my enhancements!

which files was looking at? or did you just want to try them all? x

Hi Amelia,

I'm currently doing my NVQ2 in Nail Services and I then want to either do a conversion course with CND or their Signature Foundation Course - I guess it will depend on how well I get on with the NVQ training and what my confidence is like!

So, I need to get some really good quality files to use for my acrylic training..... I've been looking at the Koala, Boomerang Buffer, Blizzard Board or HotShot. I'd ideally like to try them all!

I have messaged you.
x

CND files are definetly worth investing in. My favourite by far to use on either natural nails or enhancments.

My top 3 are the kanga, koala and hotshots.
A new hotshot for a rebalance is fantastic, I have been picking up other files from the wholesalers local until I put a proper order in and can honestly say nothing they supply there is near as good as the hot shot.

Thank you everyone! :green:

Latest posts

Back