CND for training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlondieBear

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Looking to do a gel nail course just wanted to ask how many people would rec CND for training?

Thank You

XxXxX :)

Hi everyone

Looking to do a gel nail course just wanted to ask how many people would rec CND for training?

Thank You

XxXxX :)

Probably everyone who has ever done it? :lol:
Why not do a search for the answer to this question as it really has been asked allot.
CND have won awards for their education from the industry THE ONLY nail company to have done so ever in the UK and they have the best reputation. It's on record ... well known ... and it does help to get things right from the start in this industry.

Yes I would defo recommend them x

Hi Geeg

Thank you for the quick reply i just wanted to ask because i had gels nails & a pedi done at my local creative(good while back now)and really was not happy(was the nail tech herself and not the products) really want to do my training with them but after that experience i want to be 100% sure if that makes sense...if anyone had trained in the dublin branch would love to hear from them

Thanks again geeg :) x

i am starting a 9 day CND course in a week and half and cant wait! CND have been really good in tailoring it for me to fit in with work..doing 7 days then further 2 as soon as i can fit it in. I have researched my little heart out and from what i have found and the helpful informative people i spoke to at CND i reckon they are my best bet...cant wait to report after my training!

Latest posts

Back