CND Foundation Course Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scattynat254

Reaction score
I'm booked on the Foundation course in Leeds in September but am trying to see if I can transfer onto a course nearer to me (in Liverpool) - just called S2 but wasn't given Manchester as an option, was only given Preston? Not that it's massively hard to get to, but just puzzled?? Forgive me for posting this a second time as a main thread - I posted as a reply to another thread in Chit Chat, but I'm just kind of confused ... :confused:

Sorry - should have pointed out that the reason for this was because on looking at another thread I noted that there were apparently training courses in Manchester ...

Last edited:
As per the response to your other post,call S2 and ask them,they have the most accrate and up to date info hth's

I did and I have, I'm waiting for someone to call me back. Sorry for the confusion - it's just that I'm a little anxious! lol

lol i understand hun,but you'll end up with conflicting info trying to get it from more than one source :lol: Patience hun lol

Good advice - S2 have just phoned me and said its fine for me to transfer onto Preston course - figured it's just as near as Manchester so I should have saved myself the stress and not annoyed everyone with random questions and just gone with the flow .... Will learn from my mistakes!! cheers bex x x x

CND have a training school in leigh greater manchester

Latest posts

Back